CSCTownHall

Cybersecurity for Retail
In recent weeks, several major retail chains have announced security breaches.
   9 years ago
#CSCTownHallDisaster RecoveryHow Will Regulatory Changes Impact Disaster Recovery?
   9 years ago
#CSCTownHallThe New WorkplaceThe 5 Workstyles that Define the New Workplace
DXC Technology
“Don’t wait until your tail is on fire to figure out how you will respond to a breach.” -Mike Gibbons from @alvarezmarsal #csctownhall
DXC Technology
@tomtalks says you can define 80% of what/how you will respond to a #security breach. Customize the remaining 20%. #csctownhall
DXC Technology
@tomtalks says the press should not be the one notifying you of a breach = need for a company IR plan. #csctownhall #security
DXC Technology
First question for the panel: Was there anything retailers could have done differently to prevent the breaches from happening?
DXC Technology
Also joining us is Ted Julian (@eajulian), CMO @co3sys & Mike Gibbons, Managing Director of @alvarezmarsal. Thanks for joining! #CSCTownHall
DXC Technology
Joining today’s #CSCTownHall discussion is Tom Patterson, GM of CSC #Cybersecurity Consulting, @tomtalks. Thanks for joining us Tom!
DXC Technology
Join NOW for #CSCTownHall: What Retailers Need to Do to Prevent the Next Breach, moderated by @jeffcaruso bit.ly/1cmbSDD #security
What Retailers Need to Do to Prevent the Next Breach
In this online Town Hall, you’ll learn from cybersecurity experts: How to identify whether you are currently under attack, How to make yourself less vulnerable to cyberattacks in the future and How to prepare for, respond to and survive an informatio...